Precision seamless steel pipe is a kind of high-precision steel pipe after cold drawing or hot rolling. Due to the advantages of precision seamless steel pipe on the inner and outer walls of precision seamless steel pipe, high pressure and no leakage, high precision, high smoothness, no deformation of cold bending, flaring, flattening without cracks, etc., it is mainly used to produce pneumatic or hydraulic components. Products such as cylinders or cylinders are made of seamless tubes. The chemical composition of precision seamless steel tubes is carbon C, silicon Si, manganese Mn, sulfur S, phosphorus P, chromium Cr.
The difference between precision steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
1. The main feature of seamless steel pipe is that it has no welded joint and can withstand large pressure. The product can be a very rough cast or cold-draw.
2. Precision steel pipes are products that have appeared in recent years, mainly due to strict tolerances and roughness of inner and outer wall sizes.
Cold drawn precision steel pipe features
1. The outer diameter is smaller.
2. High precision can be produced in small batches.
3. The cold drawn product has high precision and good surface quality.
4. The cross-sectional area of steel pipes is more complicated.
5. The performance of steel pipe is superior and the metal is dense.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Aug-16-2019