We all know that steel is two elements mixed together: iron and carbon, and the more carbon there is contained in the steel, the stronger it gets when heated. Carbon steel pipe is a steel alloy that contains carbon ranging from 0.12% all the way to 2%. The percentage of alloy in carbon steel affects weldablilty, the hardening process, and resistance to corrosion.
Today, Lets talk about the advantages of carbon steel pipe:
- Safety and Durability: Carbon steel pipes have a durability that can be advanced by adding coatings that will stop rust.
- Environment: Carbon steel pipe is a friendly steel material to environment, it can be recycled.
- Cost-Effective: Carbon steel piping has had a long history as a preferred material because of its strength and its low cost.
- Versatility Material: Carbon steel piping can be made into many dimensions, bent to curve and fit anywhere it needs to be used. Joints, valves, and other carbon steel pipe fittings are widely available.
- Resistance to Shock: Carbon steel pipe offers excellent resistance to shock and vibration.
If you are looking for carbon steel pipe, and if you do not know how to figure out what kind of carbon steel pipe is best for you and your needs. Great Steel Pipe will be able to help with you.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Sep-04-2019